Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Getting ready for Santa~ Madelon's Fun Find!

I love getting Madelon's emails and this one is going to cost me! As soon as Michael's opens I have to go get some of my own!
These adorable little mugs are well priced at $1 in the USA ($1.50 in Canada I think) and perfect for holiday doll play!

Santa and Gingerbread so cute! Santa will be so impressed when he comes for his milk and cookies!

Snowmen as well!
Clearly this will be difficult to choose!
 
Okay I am going to have to have them all! Be sure to check your Micheal's store!
Don't forget about the little red bird!
Thank you to Madelon for these wonderful images and for this great fun find!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Ours had gingerbread men, Santa, snowmen, penguins, dogs, birds, and owls. We gave them as the Christmas presents at my DD's American Girl Club. They are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! I'll have to check our local Michael's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute! Picked up 4 at Micheals today, almost didn't find them. Sure wish we had a Macy's here though!
    Jean

    ReplyDelete