Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Still time to order Holiday treats from Chelsea Alexis Jordan's Etsy Shop!

Another one of my favorite Etsy Sellers, Breyanne of Chelsea Alexis Jordan's Etsy shop has just added some great holiday treats for your dolls on her Etsy shop site.
Offering handmade Dolly treats is more then a side business for this doll loving Mom, who recently added a few more dolls to her doll play collection  I am so jealous as one of them is IVY!) her love of dolls and doll play and creative nature has inspired her to create and sell her wonderful doll items.
Offering items in her Etsy shop are offered at $2 to $20 and if ordered by December 15th will make it to your US address in time for the holidays.
Click here to visit Chelsea Alexis Jordan and bring home some holiday treats for your dolls.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment