Friday, December 7, 2012

Spotlight on Etsy Hanukkah Items

Penguin Creations is offering this adorable blue Hanukkah Dress for $8 in their Etsy shop, Click here for more information.
Tonight I wanted to share with you some of my Etsy Hanukkah favorites.
The above outfit caught my eye when looking for some etsy shops to highlight this holiday season, for Penguin Creations Etsy shop please click here.
This outfit made by Redwood Creek Boutique Etsy shop is offered at $14 and can be viewed by clicking here
I love purple and this dress by Best Doll Boutique! Offered at $14.99 click here to visit this Etsy listing.

 I found thess hand knit sweaters for 18 inch dolls offered by katiyana's Etsy Shop offered at $11 click here to visit this Etsy shop.

Amanda Amelia designs is offering this dark blue Hanukkah dress for $17.99 click here for shop and listing.
I hope you enjoyed today's Spotlight on Hanukkah Etsy Items,
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment