Thursday, December 20, 2012

Doll Coffee shop treats from the Dollar Store

Madelon sent me these photos but I also found these same candles at my dollar store today!
these tiny cups and saucers are a great oversize doll coffee shop treat! Hot chocolate or steamed milk, are a favorite in our house and I love that Madelon cut the wicks off the candles, paired them with the scones from Miniare Miniatures

These sets are individually wrapped and the cups and saucers are not glued together!
Madelon and I agree the writing on the cups is a wonderful touch!
 Pair this set with your doll food and you have a wonderful doll play set under $2!
Thank you for sharing this with us Madelon and I hope you have luck finding these wonderful sets in your local dollar store.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment