Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Madelon's Brilliant Room Idea!!!


For those of you who are new to my blog, one of my contributing writers Madelon has submitted some of my most favorite doll play ideas. She does this as a doll lover and Mom and I am truly thankful for her and they way she freely shares her ideas with all of us. Today she shares her idea for a Doll Room Shelf and even credits her husband for the idea!

"My husband purchased this expandable wooden flatware tray for $14.99 at Tuesday Morning to use for silverware. He actually noticed that it would make a great doll shelf!" says Madelon.
 looking like an every day item, re-purposed into a doll play delight!
This really reminds me of a shelf in a home!

Add some of your dolly holiday decor and it really looks like a holiday room!
Thank you so much to Madelon and her husband for sharing this wonderful idea with all of us! So keep your eyes out for every day items you can use for doll play this holiday season and year round.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Come check out my blog at www.worldwidedolls.shutterfly.com! Ella and I would love it!

    ReplyDelete