Saturday, December 8, 2012

Happy First Night of Hanukkah


"Autumn Nicole is a Messianic Jewish girl. She holds fast to her Jewish beliefs, while still believing that Jesus is the Messiah! "

~Cindy Yun
Happy Hanukkah to my readers of the Jewish Faith. This Hanukkah I am sharing some of the photos my readers have sent in of their dolls celebrating. To learn more about people of Messianic Jewish faith please click here for Wikipedia description.  I hope you will enjoy the next 8 days .
To read more about what Hanukkah is please visit my posts from 2011 by clicking here for What is Hanukkah?   and for the post about What is an Menorah please click here
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I don't celebrate Hanukkah, but I just love the holiday. (We discovered Hanukkah in class in kindergarten) I wish AG's prices were lower so Kenna could celebrate Hanukkah and Christmas like my friend. =3

    ReplyDelete