Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Madelon's Trip to the American Girl Doll Store

I love the colors of this tree!
Recently Madelon visited the American Girl Doll store and shared her photos with me so I can share them with you, so many of us live far from the store so here is a virtual tour of Madelon's visit. Enjoy!
Madelon's visit was to the Tyson's Corner Store in DC, I have been to the Seattle Store recently but Madelon's photos are so much more fun! I am so happy to share them with you, now I want a purple and pink tree!
This is my most favorite photo that Madelon sent! Could you imagine having all these wonderful dolls and their Holiday outfits?
Even the Mini dolls are wrapped for the holidays!


The Pets are ready to go as well!

Rebecca is so beautiful and I love how they set up her display!

More Holiday outfits! I love the fur trim


This years outfit is my favorite, this purple is my most favorite color. 




Caroline ready to come home for the holdiays
I love this photo as it shows how large this chalet is, in comparison with the doll. I had hoped that the chalet would have been bigger. It is a doll lovers delight!      

American Girl really does a great job of the instruments.
Seeing these photos makes me want to get some of the instruments on my next trip to Seattle!
The most adorable holiday pj's this year. I love the antlers however I purchased and made antlers from a great pattern on Liberty Jane last year.
This is a wonderful pattern I fully recommend it!


If you want to make your own pair for your dolls click here for Pattern Listing.

Thank you Madelon for sharing your photos with us today. Even if you can not make it to an American Girl Doll store, I hope you are inspired by the photos shown here today.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment her or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Karen! I was wondering- if you are going to the Seattle store soon, can you write up a post or something because I live close to the Seattle store- and I would love to meet you! :D
    ~Alicen

    ReplyDelete