Saturday, December 8, 2012

There is still time to knit for the holidays!


I love hand knit items and I have come across some wonderful patterns,ones you can can start and finish in time for the holiday season, here are a few of my favorites!
From beginning to advance these patterns are a perfect gift for the doll lover in your life.
From our friends over at Stacy and Stella, check out this fun Holiday Knitting Pattern....still imagining mine in blue! (My Birthday is in April) Click here for this pattern in Pixeldust Designs Etsy shop. Pattern offered at $3.99
Be sure to check out my favorite Holiday Sweater Pattern too! Click here for shop listing.
Another of my favorite's is this holiday sweater pattern done by Jacknits Etsy Shop offered at $4 and includes directions for a Halloween sweater as well! Get a jump start now!
Also offered in this Etsy shop is the pattern for this Hearts and Kisses PDF Pattern click here for shop listing.
I have long admired Stylin' Doll Knitt's Patterns and her shop will leave you in awe! I do not think there is any pattern or dress this creative lady can not turn into a knitting pattern! Click her for listing and Etsy Pattern Shop.

If you are starting out and want to try a straight knitting pattern try mine free on Daydream Doll Bouqtiue.  

If you had told me last year I would knit a doll sweater from a pattern and then make and publish a knitting pattern for dolls I would have told you that you were crazy! What a difference a year of knitting makes!
So knitters unite and let's bring back this time honored tradition of making your own holiday gifts and teach someone you love how to knit today. The greatest gift of all is the gift of your time!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment