Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hanukkah Photos from a friend.

From left to right, we have Heather (Magic Attic Club), Lindsey, Rebecca, and Isabel (Gotz). They are celebrating the second night of Hanukkah. Rebecca is using the Shamash candle (the helper candle) to light the two candles symbolizing the night, while Isabel is reading the appropriate prayers.

My very talented friend Laura has kindly shared some of her Hanukkah Photos with me so I may share them with you. 
Though the above photos were taken a few years ago, I am so happy she is letting me share them with you.
 Laura has also kindly shared with us her photos from last year here is her doll Lindsey
Rebecca's 2011 Hanukkah Photo from last year and
her doll Anya's Hanukkah photo from last year.

Laura is a doll lover, collector, Youtube channel owner and writer.


 Her Sophie Amelie Blog is one of my favorites! Click here to visit her amazing blog.
Written in both French and English this is a blog to follow!



Her Youtube Channel can be found by clicking here

Her Facebook Fan Page can be found by clicking here 
To learn more about Laura in the Dolly World click any of the highlighted words in this post. 
Thank you Laura for sharing your talent and photos with us.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment