Friday, December 28, 2012

Accesories by All Dolled Up! Doll clothes By Terrie


Yesterday Brandy mentioned Terrie's work from All Dolled Up, Doll Clothes by Terrie and I thought I would share more about her amazing website with all of you.
If you are new to All Dolled Up's Website you have to check out Terrie's My Doll House section!
Here you see her doll house and she provides directions on how to make your own!
 Check out her doll sized bathroom you will be glad you did!

Be sure to check out her Accessorize It section as well. Best selection of boots, shoes, hats and more.
glasses too!
 Terrie sells her outfits and her patterns as well! Check out her Endless Possibilities Section by Clicking here
Be sure to check out her Pattern section as well!
Check out her Intermediate Pattern for the Mini's! So much fun!

Thank you to All Dolled Up Doll Clothes by Terrie for such a wonderful and inspiring website. Be sure to visit her site by clicking on the highlighted words in this post!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment