Thursday, December 6, 2012

Advent days 5 and 6!

Sorry for the late post on yesterdays pocket, I am combining them today. I hope you will enjoy! I got a plastic clam shell of doll sized soaps!
I realized that if I turned over one of our plastic cups it would make a great pedestal sink for the dolly bathroom set!
What a fun pocket to open and create with!

 See what you can make out of items you have on hand or can find at your local dollar store!

Day 6
Today's pocket had such fun  doll felt cookies in a basket!
I love how Madison my Springfield doll  can bring these Caroling!
Such a great pocket to open and I love the thought that has gone in to the calender I received this year!
(In my post today I have used two of my American Doll Room's , My London Girl Doll Olivia, My Springfield Doll Madison, Madison is wearing an outfit made by one of our own readers Jean!
Thank you so much Jean for such a wonderful gift.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you Karen... so much thought has gone into your calender. I love how you got a complete bathroom set in the first few days... it all matches and goes together so nicely. How exciting! Can't wait for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pedestal sink! I think the doll advent calendar looks so, so fun! I wish we were doing it this year! Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ana it is so much fun to work on year round! Perhaps iShould do a two post amonth to show how to do the calendar .....thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ana it is so much fun to work on year round! Perhaps iShould do a two post amonth to show how to do the calendar .....thoughts?

    ReplyDelete