Sunday, December 23, 2012

It's my Blog's 2nd Anniversary!

(Thank you to Katie fundraiser and doll lover who creates her doll outfits to raise money for the Westie Foundation.org, she kindly sent me this wonderful birthday dress.)
 Today marks the anniversary of my blog's second year. I want to thank you to each and everyone of you who have stopped by my blog in the last two years. What an amazing time I have had in writing this blog for doll lovers like you.

I said last year I never thought more then 100 people would have ever seen my blog and now with more then 200 faithful followers over 300,000+ all time visits, daily visitors who take the time to visit and each and every one of you who has taken the time to write me, leave a comment.


Thank you to Brandy and Madelon, who selflessly share their wonderful doll play ideas and talent freely here on my blog and who continue to amaze me with each and every email I receive from them. I am also so thankful to the wonderful friends I have made this year, here and on Facebook from the Dolly World.

To Doll Diaries, Springfield Dolls, Harmony Club Dolls, Maplelea Dolls, American Doll Room and the many wonderful Etsy shop owners who have allowed me to share their ideas, products and handmade items with all of you in the past two years, Thank you all so much. Your products continually excite and  inspire me. Thank you all for helping me to share the personal side of doll play, love and creativeness each and every post.



This next year I look forward to sharing more doll play ideas, encouraging and inspiring you to create items for your dolls, to fall in love with new dolls, as well as introducing you to the wonderful and inspiring people of the Dolly World.


Thank you to all who have sponsored the many wonderful contests here on my blog in the last few weeks, Springfield Dolls Harmony Club Dolls, and to Maplela. My Etsy shop owners who also donated their handmade doll items as prizes for my readers this year, Lemonhead103, Miniare Miniatures, Jessie Raye's Miniatures, MadiGraceDesigns,Pixel Dust Designs, Cathrine of England,MiniMe Dolly Diva, Whoa it's Me,,Doll Tag Designs and 123 Mulberry Street,
Designs .


Finally thank you to each and everyone of you who have given me a purpose and a place to share over the last two years. Thank you all so much and I look forward to sharing more with you in the coming months.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.con

12 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary and Happy Holidays! I'm so glad you like the dresses I sent to you ... still not decided if I will sell them in the new year or not ...

    All the best to you and your family for a very Merry Christmas,
    Katie
    www.westiejulep.blogspot.com
    www.katiesews4fun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! And thank you for your great ideas! You are part of the bloggers who got me hooked on creating stuff for my DD's dolls (but actually, it is truly for me!). It feels good to let our child's heart express itself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, I beyond love your work and if you set a shop up that directly benefits your wonderful charity then you get to do what you love, make people thrilled with your creations and help your wonderful dogs!
    Sophie, thank you so much for taking the time to let me know this, It is for people like you I wish to continue writing for.
    Wishing you all a very Happy Holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, I love your blog and look for it every day! I have learned about new doll companies and creative people will great ides! I hope you continue to write for years to come!!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family! Adele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary Karen from me, Julie, (and doll mommy Sharry too!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary Karen! So glad I found your blog about 6 months ago! WARNING! Reading this blog will encourage creativity, fun and more than likely increase your doll collection! LOL! Keep up the good work! Merry Christmas! and happy Holidays to your and your family Karen!
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. I meant to you and your family! LOL. must read before pressing send. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  8. not to worry Jean! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary, Karen! I love your blog, I don't comment as much as I should but I get the updates in my email and read them all!
    Linda P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Linda, I am so happy to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary Karen!! I am so happy to have "met" so many new friends through you! You and all the Dolly World friends and family inspire me to keep creating neat and new things for my girls and others, and to do my best to keep my prices easy on the wallet! I think I speak for all of us when I say, keep up the inspiration! Hopefully, someday, we will finally get to meet in person...I look forward to it!! I hope to FINALLY get my Etsy shop open, SOON, and start sharing with you as well! Happy Holidays to you also!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can not wait for it Annette, thank you and thank you all!

    ReplyDelete